I’ve had pain in my left shoulder for years. As the years passed, the pain had gotten so bad that I could barely move it. After just two weeks of seeing Dr. D, I had a lot more mobility in my shoulder and now three months later, there’s no pain. Thanks Dr. Doholis!”
~ Tim J., Phoenix, AZ
What will happen during your first visit:
I evaluate your health condition as thoroughly as necessary and to determine if yours is a chiropractic condition that is amenable to chiropractic care and treatment. You and I will discuss options to discover the treatment that will relieve your pain as quickly and as comfortably as possible. We will also discuss how chiropractic care contributes to greater health. Here is a summary of what you will experience during your first visit:
- You’ll view a short video (less than five minutes) explaining what will happen on your first day before you even see the doctor, and get a short overview of chiropractic care.
- The necessity of x-rays are discussed and if after the consultation it we decided that x-rays are needed. If x-rays are not required, we will not take them.
- Other diagnostic procedures or tests may be required to arrive at a reasonable initial ‘clinical impression’ or initial working diagnosis, and they will be scheduled after that time as expediently as possible.
- Other diagnostic procedures or tests may be required to arrive at a reasonable initial ‘clinical impression’ (or initial working diagnosis) and they will be scheduled after that time as expediently as possible.
- If your condition warrants emergency care, we will begin treatment immediately, refer you to a health care specialist if needed, and home therapy instructions may be given at that time. We nay also schedule your second visit.
- Finally, if yours is not a chiropractic condition, you will be referred to the appropriate specialist.
How Doholis Chiropractic supports your best health:
We use traditional and complementary chiropractic treatments. Our treatments include adjustments and we may recommend Activator treatments as a gentle way to put your spinal column and nervous system into alignment, which contributes to full and healthy functioning of the entire body. We may also recommend massage as a complimentary treatment.
While many patients seek Chiropractic care because they are in pain, it’s necessary to continue treatment after your pain is alleviated in order to experience the best result—if you go back to your old habits, the chances are high that your pain will return.
A healthy nervous system helps contribute to overall health. To obtain optimum health and live a fully expressed life, your spinal column and nervous system must be fully functioning.
- Chiropractic care supports:
- The ability to move as freely and pain-free as possible.
- Healthy immune system.
- Optimal functioning of all of the body’s systems.
Experienced and credentialed chiropractic care
Because I’ve had years of experience treating individuals of all ages and backgrounds, sports-injury and personal injury victims, worker’s compensation patients and individuals who’ve suffered with undiagnosed pain, I have the experience and skills to treat you.
Whether you want to correct a long-standing health issue, heal a recent injury or just want to maintain good health, I can help you. I have worked as a Qualified Medical Examiner, Industrial Disability Examiner so I understand how different conditions present themselves.
And, because we’re all aging I’ve recently earned a Senior Disability Analyst so I can understand and treat conditions for older individuals.
When you choose a chiropractor, I suggest you choose one who:
- Has the proper credentials and understands specialized care.
- Is up to date on the latest techniques, including Activator treatments.
- Who will discuss the treatments with you and establish a plan of action with your goals in mind.
Call for your appointment:
Monday – Thursday:
9:00 – 12:00 & 2:30 – 6:00
Friday: 8:30 – 12:00
4531 North 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Contact Dr. Doholis: